Welcome to myDESU!
At Delaware State University, we have designed the myDESU site to be your One Stop
ATTENTION ALL FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE STUDENTS
The Student Health Insurance Plan 'Waiver/Enrollment Period' is now open for the spring 2014 semester and will close on February 14, 2014. This is a mandatory hard waiver plan; therefore, students are automatically billed for the Student Health Insurance Plan each semester through their Student Account.
All full-time undergraduate and graduate students must waive out or enroll into the health insurance plan. Once a waiver has been submitted and approved by AIG, Student Accounts will remove the Student Health Insurance Plan premium from the student's account.
The wavier/enrollment deadline is February 14, 2014.
- Students who already have insurance coverage that meets the federal requirements - including those under the age of 26 who are enrolled in their parents' plan - can opt out of the University's student health insurance plan.
- Full-time students without health insurance, or enough insurance coverage that meets the federal requirements, will be provided access to a cost-effective health plan through AIG for an annual cost of $1,102 ($551 per semester).
- You must enroll into the plan to activate your health coverage which begins on January 13, 2014 (If you are currently enrolled into the plan your coverage will end on January 12, 2014).
- Graduate students taking a total of six (6) credit hours per term (three  credits each session) are considered full-time and must waive out or enroll into the insurance plan.
- You can complete a waiver request or enroll into the plan at www.studentinsurance.com/schools/DE/DESU
- After February 14, 2014, students who did not waive out of plan will be enrolled into the plan until July 31, 2014.
From this page, you can:
If you have any questions or need technical support, please click here for Contact information.