Welcome to myDESU!
At Delaware State University, we have designed the myDESU site to be your One Stop
Summer 2014 Dates and Deadlines
- Pre-registration dates for Summer I and II: February 11 (Tuesday) - March 21 (Friday)
- Open Registration for Summer I and II to non-DSU students: March 22 until last day to add
- Web registration for summer I will end Thursday, May 8, 2014. Signed add slips will be required after May 8 until the last day to add classes for Summer I (Friday, May 16).
- Web registration for Summer II will end Thursday, June 26, 2014. Signed add slips will be required after June 26 until the last day to add classes for Summer II (Monday, July 7).
- Registration for summer classes is now available to DSU students! Students have until May 2, 2014 to register for Summer Session I courses and until June 20, 2014 to register for Summer Session II courses.
- Complete the Summer Financial Aid Request Form by April 15 and contact the Office of Financial Aid to review your eligibility for summer aid.
- To access the form from the DSU Homepage, click Financial Aid from the top ledger, select Financial Aid Forms & Publications from the menu, under General Documents select Summer Financial Aid Request Form and complete.
- The financial aid office must wait for spring grades to post to assess complete eligibility. Federal financial aid will not cover the cost for summer courses and it is necessary to enroll on the Tuition Payment Plan or consider a Parent Plus Loan or Private Loan which must be applied for by April 15, 2014.
- We are pleased to offer an interest-free Tuition Payment Plan as an alternative to paying tuition and expenses in full prior to the start of the term. Please see Student Accounts for enrollment dates.
- Bill Due Dates for Summer 2014
- Students must satisfy their bill for Summer Session I by April 25, 2014.
- Removal for Non-Payment for Summer I on May 8, 2014.
- Students must satisfy their bill for Summer Session II by June 25, 2014.
- Removal for Non-Payment for Summer II on June 26, 2014.
From this page, you can:
If you have any questions or need technical support, please click here for Contact information.